- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Security-minded Scallion features a liner lock to stabilize open blade and prevent wiggle or closing during use; It also has tip lock to ensure blade remains in handle when juggled in briefcase, backpack or purse
- Heavy duty Scallion can be cutlery or trimming knife, box cutter, tactical folding knife, EDC tool for utility or emergency, functional Collectible or faithful, useful companion when diving, camping, fishing and hiking
- Single-position pocket clip for tip down, right handed carry can be removed if preferred
- Lanyard Hole provides additional ways to store knife
- Black scallion’s closed length is 3.5 inches; Its overall length is 5.75 inches
Kershaw Black Scallion with Stone wash, Made in the America by Kershaw experts, Has American Quality built into its authoritatively solid 2.3 ounces, making it a favorite for hunting camps, warehouses and gardens to show off skills and slim good looks. With a 2.25-Inch blade made from high amounts of carbon and chromium, Scallion’s 420HC stainless steel has extra toughness and corrosion resistance. Its stonewashed finish enhances the blade by providing a rugged, scuffed look to hide scratches and fingerprints. And, because a great blade deserves a phenomenally smooth release, the Scallion uses an ambidextrous flipper to complement its two opening methods. Whether releasing the blade manually or with the patented speed safe assisted opening, The flipper makes opening the blade easy and Lightning quick. Finally, to seal the Stallion appeal, Its unforgettable handle is made of anodized aluminum Through a special formula designed to create a hardworking and matte grip in deep Black.