- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Light and small folding knife is easy to open, easy to use and easy to conceal in a pack, glovebox, car storage or on a belt or lanyard
- Solid and safe single hand operation with SpeedSafe assisted opening and liner lock technology makes a great gift for hunters, campers, girl scouts, bridesmaids or anglers
- Jewel-tone pink anodized aluminum handle is scuff and fade resistant making it easy to find in a satchel, tool box, drawer, tent or backpack
- Crafted from 420HC high-performance steel, the blade is corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and able to hold a good edge
- American made in Tualatin, Oregon by skilled Kershaw knifemaker
Kershaw’s handy little Chive is now pretty in pink. The Chive’s 1.9-inch blade is perfect for carrying in a pocket, purse, backpack, bag, jacket or briefcase for easy access. Not to be underestimated, the Chive’s small stature does not hinder this excellent tool from tackling a wide variety of tasks including opening packages, slicing duct tape, removing splinters and stripping wire. The Chive’s blade is made with high-performance 420HC steel for superior hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention. The anodized aluminum handle is bonded in stunning, jewel-tone pink for a highly fade and scratch resistant finish. The SpeedSafe assisted opening system, allows quick, ambidextrous, one-hand operation while the Chive’s liner lock secures the blade open during use, and a sliding tip-lock keeps the blade closed during safe carry. American made by skilled Kershaw knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon, the Chive is dressed to impress with its compact build and quality performance.