- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High-performance, 3” 420HC steel blade with a non-reflective stonewash finish is strong, edge retentive and resistant to corrosion and wear
- Basic black, gently curved glass-filled nylon handle is lightweight and sturdy; features SpeedSafe assisted opening, liner lock and 4-position pocketclip
- Inspired by Kershaw’s popular Link, in a slimmer, sleeker design, at an affordable price
- Folding pocketknife, just the right size for easy carry in pockets, purses, backpacks, bags, jackets, belts or on a lanyard with pre-drilled attachment hole
- Excellent companion for hikers, gardeners, inventory clerks, campers, anglers, hobbyists and backpackers
Winning Best Buy at the 2017 Blade Show, the Kershaw’s Dividend has a slim, sleek design inspired by the highly popular, American-made Link series, in a just-the-right-size folding pocket carrier. The 3-inch, elegant drop point blade highlights the Dividend’s high carbon, heat treated 420HC stainless steel which offers great strength, hardness and edge retention. The blade’s stonewash finish gives the knife a rugged, worn-in look and helps hide fingerprints and scratches. The Dividend is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for quick and easy one-handed operation. A liner lock secures the blade open and prevents accidental closure during use to ensure user safety. The Dividend’s glass-filled nylon handle has a comfortable in-hand feel and includes a decorative molded backspacer and a predrilled hole for attachment to a lanyard or keychain. A four-position pocketclip enables the user to choose left or right handed, tip-up or tip-down knife position, for versatile carrying capacity.