- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FIXED BLADE KNIVES – Spyderco fixed blade knives offer the same Reliable High-Performance you expect from our ground-breaking folding knives. Proudly Crafted for Life with highly evolved ergonomics to minimize fatigue and increase cutting power.
- G-10 – An epoxy filled woven glass fiber that is rigid, non-slip, and impervious to temperature changes and chemicals.
- HOLLOW GRIND – It comes with bevels that are ground with a concave radius. The bevels may extend the full width of the blade (full hollow grind) or only a portion of its width.
- PLAINEDGE BLADE – This knife has a sharpened blade with no serrations or teeth sometimes referred to as a smooth blade.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Overall Length (Inches): 7.88, Blade Length (Inches):4.12, Blade Steel: CTS BD1, Grind: Hollow
A direct descendant of Michael janich’s original Ronin design and close cousin of the yojimbo 2 folding knife, the Ronin 2 is based on a custom knife janich commissioned from knifemaker Mickey yurco. Its blade is crafted from Carpenter CTS bd1-a vacuum-melted stainless steel that is highly corrosion resistant and holds an excellent edge. Deep hollow-ground bevels on each side of the wharncliffe blade define a perfectly straight cutting edge, enabling it to cut with full power all the way to the point while leaving its spine thick and strong. To ensure maximum strength and a deft balance, the Ronin 2 features a skeletonized full tang capped by thin textured black G-10 scales that guarantee a positive grip while allowing the knife to be easily carried and concealed. At the junction of the handle and blade, the tapered, ergonomic profile of the handle flares to create a very effective integral guard that protects the user’s hand from sliding forward onto the edge. For maximum versatil